Tuesday 17 December 2013

Christmas concert

My husband is an amazing singer and I am not, but I enjoy singing! Earlier in the year we had rehearsed with a group from our Church to perform in an Easter Concert, on the day of the concert our son ended up being in hospital and so we missed out! This Christmas we joined the same choir to perform in a Christmas Concert! :D

We alternated weeks to go to the rehearsals because we have two young children and the concert took place this weekend - it was lovely!! 

We sang some really beautiful songs about the birth of Jesus Christ, there was a special spirit present there. I was so grateful to have been able to perform in the choir, to my dad for looking after Wilson for us on Saturday and Sunday night and for my sister Abbie watching my baby girl whilst Ric and I sang. 

I love so many things about the Christmas season, but singing hymns and carols of celebration has to be one of my ultimate favourites!

 Happy after the final performance (in our dashing scarf and tie!)
The whole choir, well over 500 people attended on Sunday night!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment