Wednesday 22 January 2014

My favourite 12 year old!

My baby sister Amber turned 12 yesterday. As members of our Church you can attend the temple when you turn 12 and we are so lucky to live close by to the Preston Temple - so last night we went together as a family :)


We had a lovely time together and did some special work on behalf of my grandad. 


       (Excuse my coat - it was raining!)

We actually ended up getting locked out of our house and had a long night and caused everything to be late for everyone, but Amber kept cool and patient and everyone had a lovely time. 

 
I made this cake for Amber! It's the first  birthday cake I've made and I'm happy to say thanks to my beautiful new mixer, it went well and I will forever more make my husband/children/siblings/anyone who wishes a birthday cake!

               This beauty in action!


:)

Love Jade x

No comments:

Post a Comment