Saturday 25 January 2014

Quiff man!

Wilson had a trip to the barbers this morning! He's had his hair cut by me before but I've only really cut random bits I could reach whilst he was in the bath so this was kind of a big deal!


This was taken yesterday and I realised that he definitely needed his hair cut so off he went to the barber shop with daddy! He looked so cute sat on Papa's knee (Wilson calls Ric Papa and me Mama - cute boy!), he was a little hesitant but the Elvis wannabe barber gave him a Postman Pat van and all was well!


 
The shop is a vintage stylee and the barber is pretty much obsessed with 'the quiff' - he even had newspaper articles about anyone with a quiff up on the walls! 

I love the result, Wils looks like a real handsome little man! So thank you Mr Presley man - we will be back!!




No comments:

Post a Comment